Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Double Din Car Stereo Android Bluetooth Car Radio 7” Touchscreen GPS Navigation Indash Head Unit with WiFi Mirror Link FM Radio 2USB with Rear View Camera
- Upgrade Car Audio Receivers: Android Car Stereo, with GPS Navigation/FM Radio, included reversing camera. Car stereo (1GB + 16GB /12V / 2 DIN) which allows you to use and download any app like Google Maps, YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, etc. With 1080P high definition and 7 inch Full capacitance touch screen, easy to operation and provide you a perfect visual experience.
- Support Bluetooth / WiFi / Mirror Link / Steering Wheel Control (SWC). Connect to your phone via Bluetooth for hands-free answering and making calls, playing music and saving contacts and MP3 playback records intelligently. Get WiFi-Mirror Link or USB-Mirror Link from Android phone in 1 second (iPhone only supports WiFi-Mirror Link).
- WIFI /GPS Navigation: Users can purchase directly from play store for offline navigation. online maps can be used after wifi connecting, Google Maps can be used perfectly, or you use online maps, make your driving more enjoyable.
- Bluetooth and FM radio: In dash Heat unit is built-in bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, support bluetooth hands free calling or receiving, bluetooth music play and auto loading phone books.
- Rear view Camera Input: Android car stereo come with a 12 LED waterproof night vision backup camera. Safety is essential when driving a car. After successfully connected the rear camera, the camera to show you all the blind spots and safety distances to avoid accidents when backing up your car.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.