Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Double Din Car Stereo for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7 Inch Touch Screen Car Radio with Bluetooth, Mirror Link, HD Backup Camera, Clearer External Mic, AM/FM
- Equipped with a bonus front external mic – Hands-free Calling has never been easier, which helps you drive safely. Also, it is okay not to put on the external one coz the car play radio itself has a built-in mic.
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions – Connected with USB, then it supports voice control, and can access your phone functions, such as music, gps navigation, calls, messages, etc. Do not have a built-in gps.
- REAR VIEW CAMERA – Equipped with an HD camera. When reversing your car, the double din radio with backup camera allows you to see the video on the radio screen through the rear view camera. It can not be used as a front camera due to the guidelines. If you wanna use your original camera or buy an extra front camera, make sure it is a CVBS signal and RCA jack. Plug it into CVBS video input port(B6 port) and select AV in Mode.
- 7-Inch Double Din Touchscreen Car Stereo – Not only you can enjoy the auto play function(for Apple CarPlay and Android auto), but also Phone Mirror Link Function. Through mirror-link(A-link Mode), it allows your iPhone/Smart phone to be displayed on the 7-inch touchscreen radio.
- Reconfirm that your dash opening size is suitable before ordering the car media player. If it can be put in then it will fit. If not, you need to buy a suitable DASH kit or modify the new dash.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- [ Compatible with all OEM&After-market display ]--- This CVBS backup camera for car is compatible with all factory OEM or after-market devices which has RCA video input, e.g. double din stereo/ Head unit/ Factory OEM Navigation/ Stereo display/ DVD player/ Rear view mirror monitor,etc
- [ High Definition, Well-lit, True color ]--- The reversing camera for pickup truck delivers 800TVL crisp clear image of true color reproduction with High Definition sensor, Extreme 0.005lux Low light sensitive performance ensures the reverse backup camera a clear colorful images without graininess even under pitch black surroundings
- [ Ultra wide angle and with accurate guidelines ]--Unlike other wide angle vehicle backup cameras with severe distortion,J-256 not only with Japanese Sankyo 210°lens,but also with accurate, proper grid lines specially designed to the angle of the lens and to the average width of normal vehicles,making it be served as accurately as almost human eyes to help you backup easily and precisely in tight narrow spaces even without the aid of mirrors when it is mounted in the middle of the back
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important points to help you choose the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively massive and one camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.