Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Double Din Car Stereo for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7 Inch Touch Screen Car Radio with Bluetooth, Mirror Link, HD Backup Camera, Clearer External Mic, AM/FM
- Equipped with a bonus front external mic – Hands-free Calling has never been easier, which helps you drive safely. Also, it is okay not to put on the external one coz the car play radio itself has a built-in mic.
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions – Connected with USB, then it supports voice control, and can access your phone functions, such as music, gps navigation, calls, messages, etc. Do not have a built-in gps.
- REAR VIEW CAMERA – Equipped with an HD camera. When reversing your car, the double din radio with backup camera allows you to see the video on the radio screen through the rear view camera. It can not be used as a front camera due to the guidelines. If you wanna use your original camera or buy an extra front camera, make sure it is a CVBS signal and RCA jack. Plug it into CVBS video input port(B6 port) and select AV in Mode.
- 7-Inch Double Din Touchscreen Car Stereo – Not only you can enjoy the auto play function(for Apple CarPlay and Android auto), but also Phone Mirror Link Function. Through mirror-link(A-link Mode), it allows your iPhone/Smart phone to be displayed on the 7-inch touchscreen radio.
- Reconfirm that your dash opening size is suitable before ordering the car media player. If it can be put in then it will fit. If not, you need to buy a suitable DASH kit or modify the new dash.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle is over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees a golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which has to be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.