Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Double Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera, Hieha LCD Touch Screen Radio for Car, 7 inch Car Stereo with Bluetooth, MP5 Player Support BT/TF/USB/AUX, Phone Mirror Link
- BONUS REAR VIEW CAMERA: GIFTS – The car stereo with backup camera for safer parking. A reverse camera is included with the unit. The mp5 player will automatically switch to reverse image when the car is in reverse gear, which makes reversing easier. Auto Matic white balance. Night vision. 170-degree wide angle. High sensitivity and Water-proof: IP67. Low power consumption.
- BLUETOOTH & WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with bluetooth and hand free calling. With an included wireless remote control, it is convenient for the rest of the passengers get to enjoy their favorite tunes!
- 7 inch LCD CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN CAR RADIO: Highly responsive. High-Resolution Screen supports 1080P HD movies. Note:The touch screen car stereo only supports phone pixels:1920*1080 and below
- Android & iPhone MIRROR LINK and NAVIGATION: Hieha double din car stereo with bluetooth supports smartphone Mirror Link function of most of the phone (support Android 10.1 and below,iphone 11,iPhone XR,iPhone 8 series and below), just turn on the navigation function on your phone and then use the mirror link, you can use the navigation function in the car. Note: The car radio is not a GPS unit and GPS navigation function is connected by the phone.
- COMPLETE MULTIMEDIA EXPERIENCE: The power output that averages at 50 watts by four channels provide better sound quality. Aux input/USB port/TF Card(Up to 32G)/FM Radio. Support audio format: MP3/WMA/WAV/MKV/FLAC/OGG/APE. Support video format: RM/RMVB/DVD(VOB)/VCD(DAT)/MP1/MP2/DIVX/XVID/MP4/H263/H264/FLV/3GP/SWF/AVI/ASF/MJPEG etc. Note: This is not a CD/DVD Player. Note: This is not a CD/DVD Player.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations to help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one to be able to give you enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.