Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Camera with 7” 2 Split Monitor Kit, Front View/Rear-View Camera, Night Vision, Waterproof,49.3FT Cables for Trucks, RV, Trailer, Bus
- 7'' IPS Display: Full view highlight screen,high-definition,16:9 widescreen, Pixels: 1024 x 600, With sunshade design to prevent strong light exposure
- 2 Weatherproof Cameras: 2 AHD Sony full-color cameras with night vision, with a 5-meter line for install the car front camera, and a 15-meter cable for install the car rear camera, real-time monitoring
- Smart Backup Camera：Automatically trigger reversing images, live playback function，loop recording supports up to 128GB memory card(Not include)
- Super Compatibility: 9V-30V wide voltage, compatible with any model vehicles, such as bus/trucks/RV/van/campers/bulldozer/harvester
- Camera and Monitor Video System: Includes all necessary cables and wiring，4-Pin video input connector jacks,2 AHD 720P backup camera and 7-inch Screen
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one that allows you to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are reasonably massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.