Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Camera with 7” 2 Split Monitor Kit, Front View/Rear-View Camera, Night Vision, Waterproof,49.3FT Cables for Trucks, RV, Trailer, Bus
- 7'' IPS Display: Full view highlight screen,high-definition,16:9 widescreen, Pixels: 1024 x 600, With sunshade design to prevent strong light exposure
- 2 Weatherproof Cameras: 2 AHD Sony full-color cameras with night vision, with a 5-meter line for install the car front camera, and a 15-meter cable for install the car rear camera, real-time monitoring
- Smart Backup Camera：Automatically trigger reversing images, live playback function，loop recording supports up to 128GB memory card(Not include)
- Super Compatibility: 9V-30V wide voltage, compatible with any model vehicles, such as bus/trucks/RV/van/campers/bulldozer/harvester
- Camera and Monitor Video System: Includes all necessary cables and wiring，4-Pin video input connector jacks,2 AHD 720P backup camera and 7-inch Screen
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one in an effort to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are quite huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.