Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Camera with Monitor Kit System(12-24V) 7″ HD Monitor Reversing +2 Rear View 170° Wide Angel Night Vision Waterproof,18 Infrared Lights Camera Fit for Trucks/RV/Van/Campers/Vehicles.
- 【Upgraded 170° wide viewing angle camera】Upgraded backup camera with a 170° wide viewing angle and 6 layered all glass lens makes you always have an eye on your surroundings and the full vehicle width.
- 【7″ HD Digital Color Monitor】 7″ monitor with super large HD(800*480) screen.This provides a super sharp image from the backup camera view.The monitor support 2 video inputs.Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rear view picture when reversing.
- 【IP68 &18 Infrared Lights】 International Standard IP68 waterproof level, make sure the camera can work well in all weather conditions.18 Infrared lights provide excellent night vision performance,this night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- 【Designed For Lots Of Vehicles】 There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional,you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on dashboard .Our backup camera system includes 20 meters 4 pins aviation extension cable ,which is more suitable for Trucks/RV/Trailer/Van/Bus/5th wheel/Camper/ Vehicle,etc.
- 【Customer Service】 Very easy installation. We provide instructions manual and technique support for all customer. All product will be offered a 30 days’ free refund .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one with a purpose to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.