Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Cameras and Monitor Kit Wired for Van, RV, Semi Truck, 2 Upgraded 175º Wide View Infrared Waterproof Rear View Cams with 7 Inch Adjustable Display
- 【Dual Cameras Scope】Dual wide angle backup cameras offer you an amazing visual scope. You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This wired backup camera system comes with 2 infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass and the latest CCD chips. 175°wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this RV backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7″ Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this truck backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- 【Flexible Vehicle Comatability】There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional, you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on the dashboard. Perfect for large vehicles like truck, trailer, motorhome, RV, cargo van, campers, sprinter, 5th wheel. Enjoy upgraded voltage range from 12-32v, stability & durability. No more screen flashing or blank screen problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution shall be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so one can come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are reasonably huge and one digicam may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.