Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Cameras and Monitor Kit Wired for Van, RV, Semi Truck, 2 Upgraded 175º Wide View Infrared Waterproof Rear View Cams with 7 Inch Adjustable Display
- 【Dual Cameras Scope】Dual wide angle backup cameras offer you an amazing visual scope. You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This wired backup camera system comes with 2 infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass and the latest CCD chips. 175°wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this RV backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7″ Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this truck backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- 【Flexible Vehicle Comatability】There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional, you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on the dashboard. Perfect for large vehicles like truck, trailer, motorhome, RV, cargo van, campers, sprinter, 5th wheel. Enjoy upgraded voltage range from 12-32v, stability & durability. No more screen flashing or blank screen problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are fairly massive and one camera may not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.