Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dual Backup Cameras and Monitor Kit Wired for Van, RV, Semi Truck, 2 Upgraded 175º Wide View Infrared Waterproof Rear View Cams with 7 Inch Adjustable Display
- 【Dual Cameras Scope】Dual wide angle backup cameras offer you an amazing visual scope. You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This wired backup camera system comes with 2 infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass and the latest CCD chips. 175°wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this RV backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7″ Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this truck backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- 【Flexible Vehicle Comatability】There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional, you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on the dashboard. Perfect for large vehicles like truck, trailer, motorhome, RV, cargo van, campers, sprinter, 5th wheel. Enjoy upgraded voltage range from 12-32v, stability & durability. No more screen flashing or blank screen problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are somewhat large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.