Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DVKNM Upgrade Backup Camera Monitor Kit,1280X720P HD,IP69 Waterproof Rearview Reversing Rear View Camera 7’’ LCD Reversing Monitor Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV — HD Transmission, Four-pin — (TZ101)
- ►Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2 V2 video input will have priority (reverse Camera) for safety Please connected the red to acc the Black connect the metal (ground) The monitor and backup Camera will automatically turn on/of
- ►IP69 waterproof color HD backup cameras camera Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided) while the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night Ir night vision view clearly at night
- ►Easy To USE And Operate Comes With An IR Remote Controller For A Easy Operation，Adjustable To Your Needs 2 Ways To Install Standing Or Mounting Supports Screen Rotation And Adjustable Brightness Contrast And Color
- ►Better Customer Service: If You Encounter Any Problems, Please Send message to Us Immediately, We Will Reply In The First Time And Try Our Best To Help You Until The Problem is Solved!
- ★★★★★ why is the four-pin connector? Because this is an upgraded monitor its resolution has been significantly improved four-pin interface to transmit high-definition images up to 1280x720p Bid farewell to the problem of color cast unclear etc ★★★★★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution shall be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digicam won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.