Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DVKNM Upgrade Dual Backup Camera Monitor Kit,1280X720P HD,IP69 Waterproof Rearview Reversing Rear View Camera 7’’ LCD Reversing Monitor Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV — HD Transmission— (TZ102)
- ►Monitor Has Capability To Monitor Two Video Inputs V1/V2. V2 Video Input Will Have Priority (Reverse Camera) For Safety.Please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off.
- ►IP69 waterproof, color HD Backup Cameras camera with Very wide degree viewing angle and 18 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided). While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.IR Night Vision view clearly at night.
- ► Easy To USE And Operate; Comes With An IR Remote Controller For A Easy Operation，Adjustable To Your Needs; 2 Ways To Install: Standing Or Mounting. Supports Screen Rotation And Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, And Color.
- ►Better Customer Service:If You Encounter Any Problems, Please Send message to Us Immediately, We Will Reply In The First Time And Try Our Best To Help You Until The Problem is Solved! And Brand New Replacement Post Within 24 Hours If Any Defective Item When Receive .
- ★★★★★ Why is The Four-Pin Connector? Because This is an Upgraded Monitor , its Resolution Has Been Significantly improved, 1280x720P! Compared With Other RCA interface Monitors, The Four-Pin interface Transmits HD images More Clearly.The image Resolution Transmitted By The RCA interface is Only 800×480, While The DVKNM Display Uses an Upgraded Four-Pin interface To Transmit High-Definition images Up To 1280x720P. Bid Farewell To The Problem Of Color Cast, Unclear, Etc. ★★★★★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are relatively massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.