Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EchoMaster – Jeep Wrangler JK Backup Camera Kit: Waterproof Reverse Camera with Parking Guidelines & Plug-and-Play Video Interface; Compatible with OEM MyGig Radios; No Dealer Programming Required
- 【MYGIG COMPATIBLE】Works on all touchscreen radios (MyGig)
- 【ADDS BACKUP CAMERA TO YOUR JEEP WRANGLER】Discreet design mounts backup camera behind your spare tire.
- 【UNLOCKS EXTRA FEATURES】Adds backup camera input, viewing, and reverse trigger, allows GPS destination entry while in motion (intended for passenger use), and adds an extra A/V input and output.
- 【PLUG-AND-PLAY INSTALLATION】The included BCI-CH21 backup camera interface connects to your factory's video-capable radio.
- 【TRI-COLOR PARKING GUIDELINES】With a wide 170° viewing angle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides that will help you select the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.