Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EchoMaster – Jeep Wrangler JK Backup Camera Kit: Waterproof Reverse Camera with Parking Guidelines & Plug-and-Play Video Interface; Compatible with OEM MyGig Radios; No Dealer Programming Required
- 【MYGIG COMPATIBLE】Works on all touchscreen radios (MyGig)
- 【ADDS BACKUP CAMERA TO YOUR JEEP WRANGLER】Discreet design mounts backup camera behind your spare tire.
- 【UNLOCKS EXTRA FEATURES】Adds backup camera input, viewing, and reverse trigger, allows GPS destination entry while in motion (intended for passenger use), and adds an extra A/V input and output.
- 【PLUG-AND-PLAY INSTALLATION】The included BCI-CH21 backup camera interface connects to your factory's video-capable radio.
- 【TRI-COLOR PARKING GUIDELINES】With a wide 170° viewing angle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to give you enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.