Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EchoMaster – Jeep Wrangler Spare Tire Backup Camera – Compatible with 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler All Trims and 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 【EASY-TO-INSTALL】Discreet design integrates backup camera with your spare tire.
- 【TRI-COLOR PARKING GUIDELINES】Helps guide you into parking spots.
- 【170° viewing angle】Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
- 【 IP67-rated water-resistant】Operates in all weather conditions.
- 【COMPATIBLE】Designed to work with aftermarket displays. Display/monitor not included.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 11:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one as a way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are reasonably massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.