Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4.3″ wireless LCD monitor: Provides a clear view and is capable of displaying a connected back-up camera's view for enhanced functionality. Attaches quickly to your windshield or other smooth surface.
- IP66-rated water-resistant and debris-proof camera: Provides trouble-free operations in all weather conditions. Rain, snow, dirt, or dust would not penetrate the camera and distort your screen. License plate bracket simplifies installation.
- 120° viewing angle: Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
- Built-in parking guide line: To help guide you into your parking spot or whatever you are backing up into.
- 2.4GHz wireless transmitter: Provides possibility to transmit video signal for up to 450'.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are fairly massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.