Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EchoMaster Wireless HD Backup Camera for Car/Truck and Rearview Camera, Retaining OEM Rearview Mirror Look, IP68 Waterproof Night Vision Backup Camera with Tri-Color Parking Guidelines (MRC-LP01CP)
- Compatible with Most Vehicle Makes and Designs: Versatile OEM design allows for easy replacement of your current mirror. Includes additional mirror monitor adapters for a customized fit
- 4.3″ HD LCD Rear-View Mirror Monitor: Features anti-glare glass and a factory-matched design to provide a seamless look and feel.
- Universal License Plate Mount Design: Allows you to add a backup camera to any vehicle. The camera mounts behind the license plate or to the vehicle lip using the included bracket
- IP68-Rated Water-Resistant and Debris-Proof Camera: Provides trouble-free operations in all weather conditions and prevents the elements from penetrating the camera and distorting your screen
- 170° Wide-Angle Lens: Provides an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle
- Operates at 0.1 LUX: Offers additional visibility for drivers to see what's behind them even in low-light conditions
- 1/3” CMOS Image Sensor: Ensures crisp, clear images
- Mirrored or non-mirrored image: For flexible operation
- Built-in Selectable tri-Colored Parking Guidelines: Adds extra security and guidance while reversing
- Simple Installation: Includes a wiring harness and OEM-style wire harness cover, mounting brackets, and mirror adapters.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that you can come up with enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.