Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emergency Road Side KIT – Antigravity Batteries MICRO START XP-10 Battery Jump Starter, Charger – Back Up Power Supply w/Mobile Tire Inflator – Charges PHONE & LAPTOP – FULL ANTIGRAVITY WARRANTY
- Antigravity XP-10 Microstart & Tire Inflator Emergency Roadside Kit will jump start a DIESEL truck, charger your cell phones, computers, PDA's, cameras, GPS and much more.
- CONSUMER REPORTS TOP PICK!
- Antigravity Batteries MOST POWERFUL jump starter and personal power supply. It has a capacity of 18,000 milliamps and up to 600 peak amps for massive starting capabilities!
- Tire Inflator is compatible with car cigarette lighter ports, XP-10 and XP-1 microstarts.
- Built in High Powered LED light with pre set flash patterns including “S.O.S.” Built in over-charge and over-discharge protection to avoid harming your battery.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly large and one digital camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.