Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup Camera With 5” Monitor System For Trailer,Truck,RV,Motorhome,High-Speed Observation Camera Adjustable Rear/Front View, Guide Lines ON/Off,IP69K Waterproof
- ►Upgraded HD Digital Wireless Camera System :100% No Interference open area 984 ft line of sight,working on vehicle range under 50ft.
- ►5 inch Monitor mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. Multifunction Newly designed screen: You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language,switch grid lines on/off,Mirror/Positive image by the menu button.The screen resolution is 1024*720,display quality is very clear and delicate.
- ►720P IP69K Waterproof Camera:Upgraded solid 720P High Definition camera with 150°viewing Wide-angle,provide a highly clear picture of your reverse /driving. Upgraded glass lens has a good waterproof performance. Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.
- ►Quick and simple setup:The Digital wireless module built-in the monitor and camera, You just hook the antennas and power supply to them, They will transport video signals auto.About the only hard part is getting power to the rear view camera. You need to tap into the backup or tail lights of your vehicle or trailer for 12V or it works with 24V as well.
- ►The system is compatible with RV/Pickup/Truck/Bus/Van/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Motorhome. A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. Also: With the 2 year Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email at: [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.