Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup Camera With 5” Monitor System For Trailer,Truck,RV,Motorhome,High-Speed Observation Camera Adjustable Rear/Front View, Guide Lines ON/Off,IP69K Waterproof
- ►Upgraded HD Digital Wireless Camera System :100% No Interference open area 984 ft line of sight,working on vehicle range under 50ft.
- ►5 inch Monitor mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. Multifunction Newly designed screen: You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language,switch grid lines on/off,Mirror/Positive image by the menu button.The screen resolution is 1024*720,display quality is very clear and delicate.
- ►720P IP69K Waterproof Camera:Upgraded solid 720P High Definition camera with 150°viewing Wide-angle,provide a highly clear picture of your reverse /driving. Upgraded glass lens has a good waterproof performance. Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.
- ►Quick and simple setup:The Digital wireless module built-in the monitor and camera, You just hook the antennas and power supply to them, They will transport video signals auto.About the only hard part is getting power to the rear view camera. You need to tap into the backup or tail lights of your vehicle or trailer for 12V or it works with 24V as well.
- ►The system is compatible with RV/Pickup/Truck/Bus/Van/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Motorhome. A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. Also: With the 2 year Warranty, free tech support and replacement service; we know you will be pleased with this camera. (All support and services via email at: [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be decided via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that it will give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.