Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor System For Cars IP68 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision HD Color Rear View Camera With Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing. The camera can be easily mounted on the License Plate without covering any information. The monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash. The monitor can be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch
- IP68 Waterproof rated with the integration of LED light, which supplies clear HD Color. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default guiding lines, which can be turned off by cutting off the white cable.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button directly, to switch the channels. Hold down the ‘MENU’ button to enter into the setting interface. You can change the brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language, and mode of the monitor.
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less than 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE.
- EASY TO INSTALL. We provide one year warranty. Tech support and replacement service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides that will help you select the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself not like while installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one if you want to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.