Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor System For Cars IP68 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision HD Color Rear View Camera With Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing. The camera can be easily mounted on the License Plate without covering any information. The monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash. The monitor can be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch
- IP68 Waterproof rated with the integration of LED light, which supplies clear HD Color. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default guiding lines, which can be turned off by cutting off the white cable.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button directly, to switch the channels. Hold down the ‘MENU’ button to enter into the setting interface. You can change the brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language, and mode of the monitor.
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less than 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE.
- EASY TO INSTALL. We provide one year warranty. Tech support and replacement service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are moderately massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.