Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor System For Cars IP68 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision HD Color Rear View Camera With Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing. The camera can be easily mounted on the License Plate without covering any information. The monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash. The monitor can be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch
- IP68 Waterproof rated with the integration of LED light, which supplies clear HD Color. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default guiding lines, which can be turned off by cutting off the white cable.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button directly, to switch the channels. Hold down the ‘MENU’ button to enter into the setting interface. You can change the brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language, and mode of the monitor.
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less than 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE.
- EASY TO INSTALL. We provide one year warranty. Tech support and replacement service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that they can come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.