Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor System For Cars IP68 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision HD Color Rear View Camera With Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing. The camera can be easily mounted on the License Plate without covering any information. The monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash. The monitor can be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch
- IP68 Waterproof rated with the integration of LED light, which supplies clear HD Color. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default guiding lines, which can be turned off by cutting off the white cable.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button directly, to switch the channels. Hold down the ‘MENU’ button to enter into the setting interface. You can change the brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language, and mode of the monitor.
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less than 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE.
- EASY TO INSTALL. We provide one year warranty. Tech support and replacement service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- ★Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-08-03 at 18:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-04 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat large and one digital camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.