Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor System For Cars IP68 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision HD Color Rear View Camera With Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing. The camera can be easily mounted on the License Plate without covering any information. The monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash. The monitor can be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch
- IP68 Waterproof rated with the integration of LED light, which supplies clear HD Color. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default guiding lines, which can be turned off by cutting off the white cable.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button directly, to switch the channels. Hold down the ‘MENU’ button to enter into the setting interface. You can change the brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language, and mode of the monitor.
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less than 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE.
- EASY TO INSTALL. We provide one year warranty. Tech support and replacement service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial points that will help you choose the best backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can come up with enough view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.