Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera System With 4.3” Monitor For Car/SUV/Minivan, Rear/Front View Camera Adjustable,Guide Lines On/Off,IP69 Waterproof
- ►Easy to installation：Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, the camera to the reverse light or other light and you are good to go.
- ►Monitor with 2 video inputs so could also add 2nd wireless front or rear view camera. It default rear view camera, which can be switch front view by cutting off the white cable. Guide Lines on/Off through Menu button.
- ►Upgraded IP69 Waterproof HD Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED light . You can view actually color at day and night.It also features night vision for parking at night or in dark garages.
- ►4.3 inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.
- ►The system just suitable for Cars/SUVs/Minivan/UTVs/Pickups, We only recommend use under 23ft vehicle reversing use for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after sales service is available via ★ [email protected] ★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite huge and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.