Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera System With 4.3” Monitor For Car/SUV/Minivan, Rear/Front View Camera Adjustable,Guide Lines On/Off,IP69 Waterproof
- ►Easy to installation：Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, the camera to the reverse light or other light and you are good to go.
- ►Monitor with 2 video inputs so could also add 2nd wireless front or rear view camera. It default rear view camera, which can be switch front view by cutting off the white cable. Guide Lines on/Off through Menu button.
- ►Upgraded IP69 Waterproof HD Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED light . You can view actually color at day and night.It also features night vision for parking at night or in dark garages.
- ►4.3 inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.
- ►The system just suitable for Cars/SUVs/Minivan/UTVs/Pickups, We only recommend use under 23ft vehicle reversing use for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after sales service is available via ★ [email protected] ★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are reasonably huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.