Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Emmako Wireless Backup Camera System With 4.3” Monitor For Car/SUV/Minivan, Rear/Front View Camera Adjustable,Guide Lines On/Off,IP69 Waterproof
- ►Easy to installation：Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, the camera to the reverse light or other light and you are good to go.
- ►Monitor with 2 video inputs so could also add 2nd wireless front or rear view camera. It default rear view camera, which can be switch front view by cutting off the white cable. Guide Lines on/Off through Menu button.
- ►Upgraded IP69 Waterproof HD Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED light . You can view actually color at day and night.It also features night vision for parking at night or in dark garages.
- ►4.3 inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.
- ►The system just suitable for Cars/SUVs/Minivan/UTVs/Pickups, We only recommend use under 23ft vehicle reversing use for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after sales service is available via ★ [email protected] ★
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 12:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 23:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.