Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
eRapta Backup Camera 2.0 with Monitor for RV Truck Trailer Box Tractor 5th Wheel Split Screen Back Up Reversing Parking Backing Rear and Side Wired Camera 4 Channels ER0202
- ►Backup Camera Blind Spot Camera When Parking Backing Reversing Your Trailer to Get Decent Image Quality to Make Your Reversing More Confident and Safty
- ►Rear View Rearview Backing Backup Camera and Monitor Kit : Waterproof Camera With18 Infrared Lights and Advanced Sensor & Night Version
- ►Reverse Backup Car Dash Security Sensor Camera For Trucks RVS , Will Offer Much Safty Drive With It ,Extra Eyes on Trucks Behind and Side
- ►Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
- ►Backup Camera for RV Truck Tractor Trailer Box Semi Truck Travel Trailer.Reversing Camera rear view camera parking camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one that should be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.