Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
eRapta Backup Camera System 3.0 with 7” Monitor for RV Trucks Side/Front/Rear View Back Up Camera Vehicle DVR System IP69 Waterproof 4 Cameras 4 Channels Avoid Blind Spot, EHD4
- 4 Cameras RV Backup System: Backup Camera Universal designed for large Vehicles, as RV Truck Box truck semi truck Trailer Travel Trailer Bus heavy duty Camper Tractor. Wide voltage power input:12-24V DC Power.
- AHD Car Backup Camera: Backing Up IR Waterproof Camera equipped with newest CCD sensor present better vivid and colorful image. Even observe for a long time, not tired your eyes. Upgraded Touch Button bring better Sensitive, Touch, and Silence when using.
- Upgrade Split Screen: This capacitive touch monitor has 4 split screen, Support Full/Dual/Three/Quad screenw(CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4), the most convenient system for vehicle, each channel can be adjusted separately to suit for your habits.
- Multi Function: Excellent Built-in DVR system with 32G SD card, can automatically loop record in driving. Guide lines on/off, to help better reversing car. Image Flip/Mirrored, you can easily install it to you want place as a Side/Front/Backup/Rear View Camera/Parking Camera.
- Customer Service: We are Online 24 hours, and you will get friendly 2 years warranty Replacement and life-time tech support, please contact us if you have any questions. Let eRapta Backup Camera System Escort your RV Truck Tractor Trailer.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one in order to give you enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively huge and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.