Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
eRapta HD 1080P 10.2″ Wired Backup Camera System 10.1-inch for RV Truck Trailer Van Quad Split Monitor w/Recording, IP69 Waterproof Rear View Side View Cameras, Digital Signal Parking Lines AYX103
- Designed for various vehicles:The highly compatible reversing camera system makes it a superior experience on any vehicle,such as RV, trailer, motorhome, truck, camper with voltage ranging from DC 12-24V.
- Loop recording&Playback: Built in DVR, the reversing backup camera system support recording, which is easy to find the video evidence if needed. The system can automatically delete the old contents when the SD card is full, bringing us more convenience.
- HD”10.1″monitor & Night Vision:With high resolution of 1080 pixel, the larger monitor gives us broader and clearer image, so that we can drive with a pleasant mood.ARM DSPS High speed processor helps get a nice colorful night image.
- IP69K Water-Resistance : IP69 waterproof Level backup camera, we can darley use it in the extreme weather, such as rainy, snowy,foggy, etc. No limitted to use it in any weather.
- 360 degree Protection: You can install the cameras anywhere you need. Four cameras can monitor in all aspects, avoiding blind spots. Also you can switch a full screen or split screen to see road conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so as to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.