Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
eRapta Wireless Backup Camera System AW104, Stable Signal 10” HD Monitor w/Recording, IP69K Four Cams Side/Rear View Cameras for Truck Trailer Van etc.
- Stable Signal: Adopted advanced digital technology, the system can transmit the signal in real time even in a farther distance of 135ft range. The transmission speed up to 102mp is daringly quick and stable without any delay and interference.
- Easy to install: Just need to power the backup camera with the power cable and connect it to the revering light, and mount the monitor by the car charger or hard drive. Suitable for RV, trailer, motorhome, truck, camper with voltage ranging from DC 12-24V.
- 10″ HD monitor & 360° blind-free zone: With high quality picture of 1080P, and delivers a clear image with more details. Four cameras for all-round monitoring.You might not see it, but AW104 will.
- IP69K & Alignment grid: The design of glue filling instead of the traditional glass cover, effectively prevent the lens from fogging. The highest and lowest temperature resistance is -6°F~151°F. The functional Alignment grid allows you to adjust its width, on or off when reversing.
- Loop recording & Superior Night Vision: The DVR recording function supports recording, saving and playback, and comes with a 32GB memory card. Equipped with infrared night vision light illuminate the blind spots in the dark, firmly eliminating the safety hazard of reversing at night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides to help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digicam won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.