Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
eRapta Wireless Backup Camera System with Built-in DVR and 1080P 7” Monitor, 2.0 Stable Digital Wireless Kit 4 Channels Reverse Rear Side View Back up Camera for RV Truck Trailer Pickup (Black)
- Easy to install: No complicated wiring required. No rude drilling required. Just power the monitor by the car cigarette lighter. Powering the camera by taillight/ reversing light/driving lights. Installing it in anyplace you want by yourself.This backup camera system with DVR recording function will always protect you.
- 1080P HD Image: This digital wireless backup camera equipped with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor help this system to get a extreme HD 1080P image. Advanced eRapta Technology sure Superior night vision. We can clear see surrounding us drive with a pleasant mood and avoid any blind spot in day or night.
- 2020 Newest Wireless Technology : Upgrade Stable Wireless Signal with 2.4G transmisson bring Extremely Stable to recover 100% true road condition without any delay, The transmission distance can reach more than 164fts,the transmission rate can reach 10Mbs/s. Always bring the high-definition and smooth image quality for you.
- Multi-Function: New generation Built-in DVR Recording, save the video automatically. (come with a 32GB SD Card, max up to128G)/ High 69K Waterproof ensure long life no worry about rain, snow, foggy. / Adjustable Parking line /Mirror-Flip. Everything you need all there. In addition, You will get friendly after-sale support within 24hours, 2 year warranty and life-time tech support, we are here for you forever.
- Wide Compatibility: This Wireless Car Rear View Camera kit adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC power, Universal compatible with different car models, Truck/RV/ truck/ Box /semi/ trucks/ trailer /camper/ heavy duty Camper/ Tractor/ Motor homes/ Van/ 5th wheel. eRapta Backup Camera will be a reliable partner of your car and You.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that should be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.