Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Esky License Plate Backup Camera, Rear View Camera 170 Degree Viewing Angle Universal Night Vision Waterproof High Sensitive 7 Bright LED Reversing Car Camera
- Stylish heavy-duty chrome plated frame, perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, protect your plates from the elements while giving your vehicle a unique look
- Aluminum Zinc material with IP-67 Standard waterproof & dust-proof level, high performance in all-weather condition, Never be foggy or wet inside the camera even in serious rainy day
- 170° viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor. Lens angle physically 45° adjustable on the camera
- 7 Bright LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0.High definition color CMOS image sensor. The picture is actually clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness
- Built-in LEDs for Low Light Performance: With the black Photoresistor's control, the 7 bright LED lights turn on automatically when visibility is low.They'll cut through the darkness and provide maximum visibility
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.