Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EVERSECU 2pcs Digital HD Wireless Car Backup Camera with 9 inch Wireless 4ch Quad Display Monitor/Car DVR/Dash Monitor/Vehicle Video Recorder for RV/SUV/Van/Pickup/Truck/Trailer Rear/Side/Front View
- STRONG WIRELESS AHD SIGNAL: 100% No interference, No additional wiring. The wireless rear view camera boosts an AHD signal with an effective 100m signal range which ensures stable & smooth wireless signals even at a car speed of 85 mile/h.
- QUAD Display HD 9 INCHS MONITOR: The monitor supports max 4pcs wireless camera and support 128GB SD Card for recording and playback, The Picture is Clearer Than Most Similar Products. Advanced IPS Technology Created a monitor which Fast Response and without Delay, Making Your Receiving More Confident and Safe.
- 2PCS WIRELESS CAR BACKUP CAMERAS: 18 Infrared Lights and HD 960P CMOS Sensor,Digital High definition Image Processor Will Present Superior Night Vision For You.Super IP69 Waterproof Standard.149° Wide View,Make Your Reversing More Confident and Safety
- EASY INSTALLATION: It Won’t Take more than 2 Minutes to Install The Monitor,As soon as You Plugged It to the Car charger,Then It Works.2 wiring methods. It can be automatically turned on when reversing, or always on while driving.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power for Most of the Vehicle,Such as RV/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one which will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.