Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EWAY Car Backup Reverse Rear View Spare Tire Mount Camera for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2018 Waterproof Reversing Parking Aftermarket Camera Removable Guideline with OEM Monitor Adapter
- ★The fixed mount rear-view camera fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler. Mounts on the spare tire for an OEM look.
- ★High-definition color CCD with superior daytime image crispness and nighttime brightness, 150°degree wide viewing angle, you can check the back situation easier when reversing.
- ★IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens, waterproof, dust-proof, anti-fog, shock-proof. (NOTE: Please confirm the spoke of the wheels have a opening at 12 o'clock on the spare or this will not fit.)
- ★Terminates with RCA for use on most aftermarket radios with video input. If it is the first time you install the backup camera, then please go to your dealer to reprogram your factory radio first.
- ★Easy installation, come with instruction. If any question, contact us for Technical Support or Replacement if you received the item in defect. (There are many knockoffs of this item that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. The pictures look similar, but they are not the same and not EWAY product.)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one which will give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are quite huge and one camera may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.