Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EWAY for Toyota Tundra 2007-2014 4.3″ Rear View Mirror Monitor with Tailgate Handle Backup Camera Kit Parking Waterproof CCD Reverse Reversing Night Vision Car Safety Backing Auto Cameras
- ★Applicability — This tailgate handle rear view backup camera system fits Toyota Tundra (Years 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014).
- ★Rear View Mirror & Monitor — This 4.3″ clip-on mirror display acts like regular reflective rear view mirror as well as a HD LCD monitor.
- ★High Image Quality — HD Lens and 150° wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- ★Excellent Performance — With the waterproof rate of IP67, shockproof, anti-interference and resistance to high/low temperature.
- ★Anti-Glare Monitor— With special anti-glaring screen film, there is no glare when lighting and sunlight, ensure driving safety and protect eyesight. Please note that the clarity of the mirror will be slightly lower because of the anti-glare film.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably large and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.