Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EWAY for Toyota Tundra 2007-2014 4.3″ Rear View Mirror Monitor with Tailgate Handle Backup Camera Kit Parking Waterproof CCD Reverse Reversing Night Vision Car Safety Backing Auto Cameras
- ★Applicability — This tailgate handle rear view backup camera system fits Toyota Tundra (Years 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014).
- ★Rear View Mirror & Monitor — This 4.3″ clip-on mirror display acts like regular reflective rear view mirror as well as a HD LCD monitor.
- ★High Image Quality — HD Lens and 150° wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- ★Excellent Performance — With the waterproof rate of IP67, shockproof, anti-interference and resistance to high/low temperature.
- ★Anti-Glare Monitor— With special anti-glaring screen film, there is no glare when lighting and sunlight, ensure driving safety and protect eyesight. Please note that the clarity of the mirror will be slightly lower because of the anti-glare film.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- ★【Super HD Image Quality 】Reflect true and real time image, maintain original color, adopts the advanced optical design and remarkable image processing technology to provide 720P resolution image for your vehicle.
- ★【Night Vision & Wide Angle】Adopts Advanced Night Vision Technology, create lower noise and Illumination, wide view help you see things more comprehensively, provide clear and real image with a little light. Make your driving in dark more safe.
- ★【Excellent IP69k Waterproof 】 With IP69K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This License Plate Backup Camera still work in extreme weather, provides clear image without delay.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 12:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you can do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.