Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
EWAY for Toyota Tundra 2007-2014 4.3″ Rear View Mirror Monitor with Tailgate Handle Backup Camera Kit Parking Waterproof CCD Reverse Reversing Night Vision Car Safety Backing Auto Cameras
- ★Applicability — This tailgate handle rear view backup camera system fits Toyota Tundra (Years 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014).
- ★Rear View Mirror & Monitor — This 4.3″ clip-on mirror display acts like regular reflective rear view mirror as well as a HD LCD monitor.
- ★High Image Quality — HD Lens and 150° wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- ★Excellent Performance — With the waterproof rate of IP67, shockproof, anti-interference and resistance to high/low temperature.
- ★Anti-Glare Monitor— With special anti-glaring screen film, there is no glare when lighting and sunlight, ensure driving safety and protect eyesight. Please note that the clarity of the mirror will be slightly lower because of the anti-glare film.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations to help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be made up through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are somewhat huge and one digital camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.