Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Clear Video Capture】: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- 【Large Display】: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
- Premium high definition Super CMOS camera - (Camera Source exclusive), mounted in OEM FACTORY GM bezel.
- 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines - selectable at the harness
Last update on 2020-09-27 at 01:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential considerations to help you select the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly huge and one camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.