Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Backup Camera and 7 inch Monitor kit for Truck/car/Pickup/rv/Trailer/SUV HD Rear or Front Automobile Camera
- 【1080P HD Camera】This product uses an upgraded 1080P high-definition camera with clear night vision, allowing you to observe the situation outside the car more clearly.
- 【3x Wide Screen】The monitor uses a 7-inch wide screen with a resolution of 1280*480 pixels. The shorter screen can block your sight less, and the wide screen ensures you can see more outside the automobile.
- 【49.2ft Long Wire】The camera and monitor are powered by a cigarette lighter, and the length of the video cable from the monitor to the camera is 49.2 feet, which is long enough for most cars, pickups, vans, trucks, RVs, trailers, etc.
- 【Dual Usage Backup Camera】The image can be displayed in mirror and the parking guidelines can be switched on and off. You could install the camera behind the automobile to help you reverse, or use it to observe the situation behind. You can also install the camera on the front of the automobile to observe the situation in front.
- 【Optional Screen Fixation】You could use our screen base to fix the screen above the dashboard. Or use our suction cup holder to fix the screen to the front windshield.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you want to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are rather huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.