Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Backup Camera Monitor DVR System,4 x IR Night Vision Car Front Side Rear 360 View Dash Camera + 9″ IPS LCD 4CH Quad Split Screen Monitor for RV Bus Truck 5th Camper
- 4 Backup Camera System wIth Car DVR Monitor : 9 inch Large Monitor with 4 x IR Reverse Backup Camera Hard wired version Camera system, come with 32GB SD Memory for Video Record,guarantees safe and 360° View clear image Avoid Blind spot
- 4Pin 9 inch IPS monitor Build-in DVR , 4 channels video input ,Quad Split Screen Display,It can display Full images/3 images/4 images,Grid Line Can be turn on/off,Image can be adjust for mirror or none mirror or flip with Upside Down
- FHD 1080P 2.0 Megapixel Rear Camera IP68 Waterproof with 4 Pin Connector( Shockproof), 2x 18 LED IR Night Vison Car HD Color Backup Camera and 2x 12 LED IR side view Camera , 100% Not Wash Out AHD 1080P Sensor HD Rear View Camera, and 2.8mm lens (120° horizontal wide view angle )
- The Backup Camera System come with four Backup camera,and 5m10m 20m 4-Pin Extension cable Best for Long Truck Trailer RV Bus Motorhome Schoolbus Camper Lorry 5th wheel and All other heavy Vehicle
- There is 4x trigger wire to control each video input priority，can be connect for reversing light,turn left light ,turn right light and forward,Four cameras can be viewed simultaneously from the Front Rear Side views in one display, Protect your driving safety to away from Danger
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digicam won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.