Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera and 7” DVR Monitor Support Dual/Quad Split Screen for Trailers,Trucks,RVs,5th Wheels Highway Observation System IP69K Waterproof Guide Lines On/Off
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4–,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. We also provide bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet.If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
- ►SUPER NIGHT VISION – Outdated wireless rearview camera display video and images vaguely for they are just black and white combined while our upgrade RV wireless camera would be a major breakthrough, giving you an extraordinary visual experience with colorful images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ►WIDE COMPATIBLE – The system is compatible with RV/Pickup/Truck/Bus/Van/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Motorhome. Also, we guarantee you will love our RV observation camera, that's why our product support 60-day money-back guarantee, 36-month replacement warranty, and lifetime support. Please feel free to Contact Us at : email@example.com
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so as to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are somewhat large and one digital camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.