Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera and 7” DVR Monitor Support Dual/Quad Split Screen for Trailers,Trucks,RVs,5th Wheels Highway Observation System IP69K Waterproof Guide Lines On/Off
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4–,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. We also provide bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet.If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
- ►SUPER NIGHT VISION – Outdated wireless rearview camera display video and images vaguely for they are just black and white combined while our upgrade RV wireless camera would be a major breakthrough, giving you an extraordinary visual experience with colorful images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ►WIDE COMPATIBLE – The system is compatible with RV/Pickup/Truck/Bus/Van/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Motorhome. Also, we guarantee you will love our RV observation camera, that's why our product support 60-day money-back guarantee, 36-month replacement warranty, and lifetime support. Please feel free to Contact Us at : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides that can assist you select the right backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.