Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera Support Split/Quard Screen High-Speed Observation System for RVs,Trucks,Trailers with 7″DVR Monitor Driving/Reversing Use IP69K Waterproof Super Night Vision
- FHD 1080P Digital Wireless 100% No Interference. Easy Installation No need to run cable between the monitor and backup camera along the large vehicle,just connects the camera to power supply,then the monitor with cigarette lighter,TWO steps only! NOTE: We provide a Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet, contact us, if you need one.
- Working Distance:The wireless range over 984 ft in open empty area.Vehicle over 60ft -Applicable to vehicles up to 80ft. It can only be used for Slow -Speed Driving or Reversing,Otherwise the system signal is unstable. Vehicle under 60ft -applicable to High Speed Driving Observation/Slow Speed Driving/Reversing, more stable signal.we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 60ft. IP69K Waterproof Upgraded HD Camera 150° viewing angle with 16 LED IR Night Vision. All-metal production,
- IP69K Waterproof Upgraded HD Camera 150° viewing angle with 16 LED IR Night Vision. All-metal production, durable, high temperature and low temperature resistance,and Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.
- FHD1080P Digital System Support Four channel:This monitor has four available video input channel(V1/V2/V3/V4). You can adjust the front/rear view mode with the setting menu in the monitor, this monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast and flip images mirrored/facing/vertical flip/horizontal flip, ect. Also it allows you to monitor 1to 4 cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera.If you would like add 2nd or more cameras for the system just contact us
- Note: If there are HID Lights or hot spot on your vehicle nearby the camera,please be cautious since those two elements will cause serious interference to wireless signal.A 2 years warranty and a life time tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the best backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.