Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Dual Backup Camera 7” DVR Monitor Kit Split Screen for Trailer/RV/Truck/Camper Rear/Side/Front View Camera Night Vision IP69K Waterproof Driving/Reversing Use
- ★FHD 1080P Image – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ★IP69 Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,rv, trucks even trailers. No any interference with other wireless devices.
- ★Super Stable Signal – Upgrade Wireless Signal, No Interference even at High-Speed Observation. Stay Smooth and Clear even if Speeds Up To 110mile. Still stays and clear even outdoor distance up to 100 meters. And no-interruption signal under 70ft on vehicle with reverse/continuous use.
- ★Very Easy To Install –The base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield. And we provide bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet.If you need it, just contact us to get it for free. Installation video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpfWKT96Yo
- ★Four Way Video Inputs – This kit can be add up to 4 cameras(CH1/CH2/CH4) so there is 4 Channel with Loop recording function. You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get for free.We provide best customer service and 2 year warranty tech support with replacement (professional instruction provided), just contact us: email@example.com
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one which will come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.