Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dump games (ROM) from cartridges to your hard drive
- Backup saved games (RAM) from cartridges to your hard drive & back to the cartridges
- Flash ROM & RAM from your hard drive to supporting cartridges
- Flash 3rd party games and application from the Internet – like LSDJ
- The Flash Boy requires Windows XP or higher. Download link for the software will be provided as below （User Manual）https://app.box.com/s/8342ef7dg1erpjqpkeki35s5bk5c3uvf （Software in English）https://app.box.com/s/d3wyn4xyeb1s4dn8npnxlizh8j6vj1f3
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★Suitable For: This tailgate handle backup camera system fits for Ford F150 (2004-2014) / Heavy Duty F250 F350 F450 F550 (2008-2014) Explorer Sport Trac (2007-2010), Lincoln Mark LT (2006-2007).
- ★Rear View Mirror & Monitior: This 4.3 inch clip-on mirror display acts like regular reflective rear view mirror as well as a HD LCD monitor.
- ★High Image Quality: HD Lens and 150° wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with "ON/OFF" switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Ford F150(2005-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016).
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 1080P Fookoo technology: the 1st to introduce 1080P technology for backup cameras. Digital high definition image processor will make your backing more confident and safe.
- 2 million Pixel Camera IP69 waterproof camera has 18 infrared lights and “no wash out in bright light” sharp CCD sensor with excellent night vision.
- Split Screen & Auto Dimming:The Split Screen Function Makes You Can See Two Cameras at the Same Time If You Need. The Auto Dimming Feature Automatically Dims the Display Brightness Based on Ambient Light. This Means It Won't Be a Super Bright Display During the Day and a Dimmer One At Night.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation - No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 7'' TFT rear view monitor connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter.You just need to connect the monitor to the lighter charger, connect the camera to running light or reversing light and you are good to go. No more complicated long video cables from the monitor to the camera. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid 1080P Image – With digital wireless transmission , delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture , which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Ideal Camera – The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69 , the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 09:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important guides that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so as to come up with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are somewhat huge and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.