Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dump games (ROM) from cartridges to your hard drive
- Backup saved games (RAM) from cartridges to your hard drive & back to the cartridges
- Flash ROM & RAM from your hard drive to supporting cartridges
- Flash 3rd party games and application from the Internet – like LSDJ
- The Flash Boy requires Windows XP or higher. Download link for the software will be provided as below （User Manual）https://app.box.com/s/8342ef7dg1erpjqpkeki35s5bk5c3uvf （Software in English）https://app.box.com/s/d3wyn4xyeb1s4dn8npnxlizh8j6vj1f3
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation - No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 7'' TFT rear view monitor connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter.You just need to connect the monitor to the lighter charger, connect the camera to running light or reversing light and you are good to go. No more complicated long video cables from the monitor to the camera. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid HD1080P Image – With digital wireless transmission , delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture , which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Ideal Camera – The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69 , the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close - 3.0" LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 16:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so they can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are fairly large and one camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.