Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Flush Mount Rear View Camera – Marine Grade Waterproof 1.25” Cam Built-in Distance Scale Lines Backup Parking/Reverse Assist IR Night Vision LEDs w/ 420 TVL Resolution & RCA Output – Pyle PLCM22IR
- 1.25” WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle 1.25'' camera with CMD image sensor OV7959 color is a marine grade flush mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 510 x 492 pixels with 1.0V pp-75 Ohm video output
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview backup camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. It also has 17 foot male to male RCA video cable and drill cutout tool
- 420 TVL RESOLUTION: Pyle license plate camera features 0.5 low lux light performance, color camera output display, and 420 TVL horizontal resolution. It works in a variety of weather conditions with an auto white balance and image adjustment
- IR NIGHT VISION: The product comes with night vision infrared LEDs, which illuminate the area behind you at night using a light that only the camera can pick up. The camera can be installed easily on your existing license plate mounting locations
- RCA OUTPUT: Pyle PLCM22IR camera also features RCA video output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a rearview mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, a DVR, or any other RCA-compatible video input
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 15:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite huge and one digicam won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.