Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Flush Mount Rear View Camera – Marine Grade Waterproof 1.25” Cam Built-in Distance Scale Lines Backup Parking/Reverse Assist IR Night Vision LEDs w/ 420 TVL Resolution & RCA Output – Pyle PLCM22IR
- 1.25” WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle 1.25'' camera with CMD image sensor OV7959 color is a marine grade flush mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 510 x 492 pixels with 1.0V pp-75 Ohm video output
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview backup camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. It also has 17 foot male to male RCA video cable and drill cutout tool
- 420 TVL RESOLUTION: Pyle license plate camera features 0.5 low lux light performance, color camera output display, and 420 TVL horizontal resolution. It works in a variety of weather conditions with an auto white balance and image adjustment
- IR NIGHT VISION: The product comes with night vision infrared LEDs, which illuminate the area behind you at night using a light that only the camera can pick up. The camera can be installed easily on your existing license plate mounting locations
- RCA OUTPUT: Pyle PLCM22IR camera also features RCA video output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a rearview mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, a DVR, or any other RCA-compatible video input
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to give you enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are quite large and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.