Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System HD Backup Camera System Kit,1080P 7” Split Screen Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/Trailer/Box/RV/Trailer/Tractor/ 5th Wheel/Bus (FHD3)
- 1080P Technology:The First to Introduce 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras, Digital High definition Image Processor Will Making Your Reversing More Confident and Safe.
- 2 Million Pixel Camera:IP69 Waterproof Camera With 18 Infrared Lights and 100% Not Wash Out SHARP CCD Sensor & Night Vision.
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature Automatically Dims the Display Brightness Based on Ambient Light. This Means a Super Bright Display During the Day and a Dimmer One At Night.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- Quality Assurance:If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us, We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 12-Month Replacement Support and Lifetime After-sales Service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you want to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.