Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System HD Backup Camera System Kit,1080P 7” Split Screen Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/Trailer/Box/RV/Trailer/Tractor/ 5th Wheel/Bus (FHD3)
- 1080P Technology:The First to Introduce 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras, Digital High definition Image Processor Will Making Your Reversing More Confident and Safe.
- 2 Million Pixel Camera:IP69 Waterproof Camera With 18 Infrared Lights and 100% Not Wash Out SHARP CCD Sensor & Night Vision.
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature Automatically Dims the Display Brightness Based on Ambient Light. This Means a Super Bright Display During the Day and a Dimmer One At Night.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- Quality Assurance:If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us, We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 12-Month Replacement Support and Lifetime After-sales Service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so they can provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.