Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System HD Backup Camera System Kit,1080P 7” Split Screen Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/Trailer/Box/RV/Trailer/Tractor/ 5th Wheel/Bus (FHD3)
- 1080P Technology:The First to Introduce 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras, Digital High definition Image Processor Will Making Your Reversing More Confident and Safe.
- 2 Million Pixel Camera:IP69 Waterproof Camera With 18 Infrared Lights and 100% Not Wash Out SHARP CCD Sensor & Night Vision.
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature Automatically Dims the Display Brightness Based on Ambient Light. This Means a Super Bright Display During the Day and a Dimmer One At Night.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- Quality Assurance:If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us, We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 12-Month Replacement Support and Lifetime After-sales Service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the wired one that should be performed via a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one if you want to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one digital camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.