Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System Kit,7”1080P Reversing Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera,Sharp CCD Chip, 100% Not Wash Up,Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV (FHD1-Wired)
- 1080P Fookoo Technology: The 1st to Introduce 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe.
- 2 Million Pixel Camera IP69 Waterproof Camera has 18 Infrared Lights and “No Wash Out in Bright light” SHARP CCD Sensor with Excellent Night Vision.
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature Automatically Dims the Display Brightness Based on Ambient Light. This Means a Super Bright Display During the Day and a Dimmer One At Night.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- Quality Assurance:If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us, We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 12 Month Replacement Support and Lifetime Technology Support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one in order to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are rather massive and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.