Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System Kit,7”1080P Reversing Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera,Sharp CCD Chip, 100% Not Wash Up,Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV (FHD2-Wired)
- 1080P Fookoo technology: the 1st to introduce 1080P technology for backup cameras. Digital high definition image processor will make your backing more confident and safe.
- 2 million Pixel Camera IP69 waterproof camera has 18 infrared lights and “no wash out in bright light” sharp CCD sensor with excellent night vision.
- Auto dimming: the auto dimming feature automatically dims the display brightness based on ambient light. This means a super bright display during the day and a dimmer One at night.
- Flexible vehicle compatibility: voltage range from 9-36V DC power to accommodate a wide variety of large vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box truck/5th wheel/trailer/bus.
- Quality Assurance: If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us at : [email protected], We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 36 Month Replacement and Lifetime Support
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.