Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD Backup Camera System Kit,7”1080P Reversing Monitor+IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera,Sharp CCD Chip, 100% Not Wash Up,Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV (FHD2-Wired)
- 1080P Fookoo technology: the 1st to introduce 1080P technology for backup cameras. Digital high definition image processor will make your backing more confident and safe.
- 2 million Pixel Camera IP69 waterproof camera has 18 infrared lights and “no wash out in bright light” sharp CCD sensor with excellent night vision.
- Auto dimming: the auto dimming feature automatically dims the display brightness based on ambient light. This means a super bright display during the day and a dimmer One at night.
- Flexible vehicle compatibility: voltage range from 9-36V DC power to accommodate a wide variety of large vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box truck/5th wheel/trailer/bus.
- Quality Assurance: If You Would Like the Second Cable or Have any Problems, Please Contact Us at : [email protected], We are Online 24 hours and Offer A 36 Month Replacement and Lifetime Support
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you can do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.