Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD 1080P Wired Backup Camera System Kit,10 inch Dual Split Screen Monitor with Recording IP69 Waterproof Front View Rear View Cameras Parking Lines for Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV(DY102)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to consider while buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.