Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo Ⅱ HD 9″ 1080P Backup Camera System Kit,9″ DVR Dual Split Screen Monitor, IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV, Sharp CCD Chip,100% Not Wash Up (DY912-Wired)
- 1080P Fookoo Technology: The 1st to introduce 1080P technology for backup cameras. Digital high definition image processor will make your backuping more confident and safe. This wired system never has Picture delay or signal issues, different from the unstable wireless products.
- Larger 9 inch Split Screen Monitor：Our 9-inch monitor with 1920×1080 pixels features with Dual Split Screen, allows you see two cameras at the same time and provides more details, larger than the common 7-inch screen on the market. It is more suitable for the large vehicles as: 5th Wheel Trailer/Tractor/RV/Truck/Bus/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck, ect.
- 170° Camera with 18 Infrared Lights：IP69 Waterproof cameras with infrared lights make your safety driving in the dark possible, provide you with the best Night Vision. Features high/low temperature resistance (-4℉-198℉), Waterproof IP69, works perfectly in any extreme weather.
- Circular Recording & Auto Dimming : With record function, monitor will provide video proof of an accident that happens to be capture by the recording, make your driving safer and more secure. It will automatically adjust the brightness based on ambient light, it won't be super bright during the day and dimmer at night to effect your driving.
- Quality Assurance: Voltage range from 9-36V DC Power to accommodate a wide variety of large vehicles. If you find defective or something wrong or need more cables, please ask us, we are Online 24 hours and offer a 18-month replacement support and lifetime after-sales service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined via the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite large and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.