Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo 1080P 9″ Wireless Backup Camera System Kit, 9″ HD Quad Split Monitor with Recording, IP69 Waterproof Rear View Side View Cameras with Parking Lines, Universal for RV/Truck/Trailer/Van/Bus(D904)
- 🔸Larger 9 inch 1080P Split Screen Monitor：Our 9-inch monitor with 1920×1080 pixels allows you to see more clearly and more details, larger than the common 7-inch screen on the market. The Split Screen monitor can show more than one camera images at the same time, making your driving and reversing more confident and safer.
- 🔸Advanced Wireless Digital Signal Technology：Apply this technology, the system equipped with superior anti-interference ability, its wireless transmission can reach up to 128FT in open area. The image displays stable, no delay, stays smooth and clear even under car speeds up to 95mph.
- 🔸Loop Record & Parking Assistance：Features with Loop Recording, monitor can record your driving, and videos may become your evidence when necessary. Parking Lines will make your parking safer and faster. No longer need someone to get off the vehicle to help you see the road or guide you. (It contains a 32GB SD card.)
- 🔸170 degree Camera with Infrared Lights：IP69 Waterproof cameras with infrared lights make your safety driving in the dark possible, provide you with the best Night Vision. Features high/low temperature resistance (-4℉-198℉), Waterproof IP69, works perfectly in any extreme weather.
- 👍 Easy to Install & After-sales Service：Voltage range from 12-24V DC Power, accommodates a wide variety of large vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup/Farm Mach. If you find defective or something wrong, please tell us, we are Online 24 hours and offer a 18-month replacement support and lifetime after-sales service. Customer satisfaction is our first priority!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are moderately large and one camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.