Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo 1080P Wireless Backup Camera System Kit, 7″ HD Quad Split Monitor with Recording, IP69 Waterproof Rear View Side View Cameras with Parking Lines, Universal for RV/Truck/Semi-Trailer/Trailer/Van
- ☀️1080P Split Screen Monitor: The 1080P Image Processor provides 1920×1080 resolution images to allow you see more clearly and more details. Split screen monitor can show more than one cameras' images at the same time, making your driving and reversing more confident and safer.
- ☀️Superior Capacitive Touch Button & Digital Signal: Touch Button is more sensitive and convenient than the traditional button. Light touch to operate, its quick response makes you safer if you use it during driving. The wireless digital signal transmission can reach up to 108FT in open area, gives you stable and real-time images, stays smooth even under car speeds up to 95mph, no delay.
- ☀️Loop Record & Parking Assistance: Features with Loop Recording, monitor can record your driving, and videos may become your evidence when necessary. Parking Lines will make your parking safer and faster. No longer need someone to get off the vehicle to help you see the road or guide you. (It contains a 32GB SD card.)
- ☀️170 degree Camera with Infrared Lights: IP69 Waterproof cameras with infrared lights make your safety driving in the dark possible, provide you with the best Night Vision. Features high/low temperature resistance (-4℉-198℉), Waterproof IP69, works perfectly in any extreme weather.
- ☀️Easy to Install & After-sales Service: Voltage range from 12-24V DC Power, accommodates a wide variety of large vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup/Farm Mach. If you find defective or something wrong, please contact us, we are Online 24 hours and offer a 18-month replacement support and lifetime after-sales service. Customer satisfaction is our first priority!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are quite large and one digital camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.