Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo 1080P Wireless Backup Camera System Kit with Recording, 7″ HD Quad Split Monitor with Touch Button & IP69 Waterproof Rear View Side View Cameras+Parking Lines for RV/Truck/Trailer/Van (DW703)
- ☀️1080P Split Screen Monitor: The 1080P Image Processor provides 1920×1080 resolution images to allow you see more clearly and more details. Split screen monitor can show more than one cameras' images at the same time, making your driving and reversing more confident and safer.
- ☀️Superior Capacitive Touch Button & Digital Signal: Touch Button is more sensitive and convenient than the traditional button. Light touch to operate, its quick response makes you safer if you use it during driving. The wireless digital signal transmission can reach up to 108FT in open area, gives you stable and real-time images, stays smooth even under car speeds up to 95mph, no delay.
- ☀️Loop Record & Parking Assistance: Features with Loop Recording, monitor can record your driving, and videos may become your evidence when necessary. Parking Lines will make your parking safer and faster. No longer need someone to get off the vehicle to help you see the road or guide you. (It contains a 32GB SD card.)
- ☀️170 degree Camera with Infrared Lights: IP69 Waterproof cameras with infrared lights make your safety driving in the dark possible, provide you with the best Night Vision. Features high/low temperature resistance (-4℉-198℉), Waterproof IP69, works perfectly in any extreme weather.
- ☀️Easy to Install & After-sales Service: Voltage range from 12-24V DC Power, accommodates a wide variety of large vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup/Farm Mach. If you find defective or something wrong, please tell us, we are Online 24 hours and offer a 18-month replacement support and lifetime after-sales service. Customer satisfaction is our first priority!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are rather huge and one digicam won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.