Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo 20M/66FT Car Video 4-Pin Aviation Extension Cable for Wired Backup Camera/CCTV Rearview Camera Truck Trailer Camper Bus Motorhome Vehicle Backup Monitor System Waterproof Stable Signal
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a view to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.