Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fookoo HD Wireless Single Camera for Fookoo DW701/DW703/DW704/D904 Wireless Backup Camera System (DCW1)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are moderately massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.