Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FOOKOO Wireless Backup Camera and Monitor Kit 5″ HD Screen License Plate Camera with Frame IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera with Parking Lines Universal for All Cars as SUV, Pickup, Truck, Minivan
- New 2019 Strong Digital Signal – The wireless transmission of the reversing camera kit can reach up to 75FT in open area that ensures the strong signals to the monitor. The image displays stable, no Interference or delay, stays smooth and clear even under car speeds up to 100 mph.
- Easy to Install – The rear view camera kit can be easily installed. This backup camera can be set on the original license plate. Coming with a suction cup car mount, the monitor can be set directly on dashboard or windshield.
- Enhance Drive Safety – The license plate rear view camera is equipped with 8 infrared lights allowing night vision at darkness that you won't miss any details. With built in HD digital image processor and CCD sensor, the monitor provides clear images, also with functions for turning on/off Guide Lines and ect.
- Long Using Lifetime – The wireless backup camera temperature resistant is from -4°F to 139°F that can bear up any tough weathers to achieve long lifetime. It is universally compatible with vehicles of voltage 12-24V DC power such as Cars, SUV, RVs, pickups, campers, minivans, semi-trailer or trailer etc.
- After-sales Service – We offer a 12-month replacement service and lifetime technology support for our all rv backup camera products. If there's any defects or dissatisfaction, please no hesitate to contact us, our service team will reply you within 24 hours!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so they can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.