Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FOOKOO Wireless Backup Camera and Monitor Kit 5″ HD Screen License Plate Camera with Frame IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera with Parking Lines Universal for All Cars as SUV, Pickup, Truck, Minivan
- New 2019 Strong Digital Signal – The wireless transmission of the reversing camera kit can reach up to 75FT in open area that ensures the strong signals to the monitor. The image displays stable, no Interference or delay, stays smooth and clear even under car speeds up to 100 mph.
- Easy to Install – The rear view camera kit can be easily installed. This backup camera can be set on the original license plate. Coming with a suction cup car mount, the monitor can be set directly on dashboard or windshield.
- Enhance Drive Safety – The license plate rear view camera is equipped with 8 infrared lights allowing night vision at darkness that you won't miss any details. With built in HD digital image processor and CCD sensor, the monitor provides clear images, also with functions for turning on/off Guide Lines and ect.
- Long Using Lifetime – The wireless backup camera temperature resistant is from -4°F to 139°F that can bear up any tough weathers to achieve long lifetime. It is universally compatible with vehicles of voltage 12-24V DC power such as Cars, SUV, RVs, pickups, campers, minivans, semi-trailer or trailer etc.
- After-sales Service – We offer a 12-month replacement service and lifetime technology support for our all rv backup camera products. If there's any defects or dissatisfaction, please no hesitate to contact us, our service team will reply you within 24 hours!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are quite huge and one camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.