Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
for Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera Spare Tire Mount Kit HD Night Vision Wide Angle Rear View Rerversing Camera with OEM Monitor Adapter (Black)
- 1)The fixed mount rear-view camera only fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler. Mounts on the spare tire for an OEM look.
- 2)High-definition color CCD with superior daytime image crispness and nighttime brightness, wide viewing angle, can check the back situation easier when reversing.
- 3)IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens, waterproof, dust-proof, anti-fog, shock-proof.
- 4)Terminates with RCA for use on most aftermarket radios with video input. If it is the first time you install the backup camera, please go to your dealer to reprogram your factory radio first.
- 5) Come with an OEM adapter for easy installation if you have a factory radio. Prior to installing and running all wiring, double check to make sure everything is in proper working order.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fixed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.