Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Geniune OEM part
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately large and one camera would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.