Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ford Rear View Camera Backup Camera Tailgate Handle Car Rear View Camera Car Camera for Ford F150/F250/F350/F450/F550 (Color: Black)
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Ford F150(2005-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016).
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Warranty: any missing parts or defective, please feel free to contact us, we will replace with a new set to you.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be determined by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.