Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ford Rear View Camera Backup Camera Tailgate Handle Car Rear View Camera Car Camera for Ford F150/F250/F350/F450/F550 (Color: Black)
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Ford F150(2005-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016).
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Warranty: any missing parts or defective, please feel free to contact us, we will replace with a new set to you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in an effort to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one camera may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.