Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Front Rear View Backup Camera HD 170 Degree Wide Angle Waterproof Nigh Vision Reverse Cameras for 12V Cars
- FRONT OR REAR Camera: Mougerk camera used for 12V vehicle front or backup by changing setting.
- 170 degree angle areas when you reversing car, helps you well to decrease blind zone accidents
- Easy to install and operate, we will send a email to you with the detailed operating guiding
- Waterproof: Waterproof casing to prevent damage and No need to worry about exposing the camear in rainly days or wash your cars with high pressure water guns, eliminates your worries of water, fog or moisture inside
- The backup camera is only for 12V car,do not use for 24V or 36v car. 30 days product Replacement or Full Refund if you are not satisfied.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential considerations that can assist you select the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so one can come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are fairly large and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.