Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fumei Car Backup Camera Realtime Video WiFi Transmitter for iPhone iPad Andriod Phone and Pad (Black)
- This upgraded transmitter supports audio and video, no cutting and clearer pictures than last single video version.
- It can be connected up to 4 phones and monitored at the same time, supports 3D dual screen display, supports recording on phone or on camera end.
- Convert wired rearview monitoring system into wireless one.
- Compatible with all regular AV connector camera and AHD camera. Transmitter rainproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- 10% off promotion is ongoing! 30 days money back guarantee, 12 months warranty, lifetime friendly customer service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 14:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to provide you with enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are rather large and one digicam won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.