Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Waterproof (IP65), 12 volt camera
- Digital wireless technology with direct monitor pairing
- External antenna for long distance signal transfer
- Wide angle lens
- Infrared night vision
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are relatively massive and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.